Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mish Mash Musac

There's a heap of amazing remixes that are out there at the moment. One of my favourite ways to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon is to hit up The Hype Machine (www.hypem.com) for the latest remixes posted across music blogs. Today, I'm loving THIS Florence and the Machine remix by The xx. Both Florence and the Machine and The xx will be playing at St Jeromes Laneway Festival across Australia alongside DANIEL JOHNSTON, ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN, my favourite Sydney band DAPPLED CITIES and BLACK LIPS among others. I'm either going to max out my credit card and buy a ticket in the next couple of days or hope to god my pay packet is big enough because this is a line-up not to be missed. Check out this clip of the Black Lips playing at Heaven Club in London and you'll know exactly what I mean:

No comments: